All Pubg Tricks
Pubg, Pubg Tips Pubg Tricks – HELLO FRIENDS WELCOME TO HAPPYLOOTS.INFO BE READY TO GET STARTED WITH YOUR SMART DEVICES BECAUSE TODAY I AM GOING TO SHARE WITH YOU SOME BASIC AND IMPORTANT TIPS AND TRICKS WHICH CAN HELP YOU A LOT IN PUBG. SO LET’S GET START FRIENDS WITH SOME TRICKS . BE REMEMBER THIS TIPS AND TRICKS AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE YOUR BEST IN THIS GAME.
PUBG TIPS & TRICKS
- Do not loot enemies you have killed in the last ten or in small zones unless you absolutely have too! Almost everybody in the zone will have heard you and will be looking in that direction, looting a dead enemy is almost certain death at that stage.
- Use the zone as your friend! During the late stages of the match, hang around the blue zone edge. If you are in the center of the zone, you will have three hundred and sixty degrees to watch. If you are on the edge of the blue zone, it can cover your rear and possibly sides. Meaning that you won’t have to worry about enemies coming from behind and giving you less of an area to have to watch.
- When you get to the smaller safe zones, you need to eliminate anyone you see. If you leave an enemy alive, they will eventually spot you or worse, they will kill you. If you have the chance to strike first in these small zones, do it!
- Knowledge of the terrain is crucial in PUBG, learn the map as best you can and choose where to go for a reason, rather than on impulse. It really makes a difference. This PUBG Tips are very useful while playing PUBG Game.
- When you get to the final three, and are undiscovered, stay that way. Don’t engage as the remaining two could easily wound and/or kill each other without you needing to risk death yourself. They’ll also give away their positions in the process, which means you of course know where they are for the final face off.
- Trees aren’t great cover. I recommend a forest as good visual cover when you need to move long distances, but it is easy to forget that hiding behind a narrow tree still leaves you exposed on three sides, not to mention your vision’s heavily impacted by the trunk in front of you.
- Do not camp in houses! I can’t even begin to explain why this is such a bad choice. Almost every game, during the later stages of the zone people tend to sit in houses and camp. This is all well and good for a while, but when the zone forces you to leave your house you will most likely be killed. There are those that keep a close eye on any buildings and as the blue circle starts to close in, players that are forced out of hiding and into the open will be picked off. Not to mention that if anyone hears you in a house, they will probably head into the zone and overwatch your house, when you have to leave you will be shot.
PUBG – INVENTORY & SNEAKING TRICKS
- You can carry more by equiping items and by using ammo that’s loaded into your gun as this won’t take up inventory space. If you want to free up a frag sized space for example, equip your smoke or stun grenade.
- If you do want to stealth your way to the win, then I recommend hiding behind a cliff
where no one is likely to go looking, is a fantastic way to avoid being spotted, also go
prone and crawl through grass, it will be very hard to see someone in thick grass compared
to someone with a hight of 5’6” running.
- Different items take up different amounts of space in your inventory, get to know the
weight of each item. First aid kits are bigger than bandages, for example. But this also
applies to different types of grenades, with frags smaller than smoke and stun grenades.
- Sneaking your way into the final few players is a good strategy – but it won’t help you
master the skills of combat. To learn and improve with firefights drop into busy areas,
such as the school or military base.
- If you wish to flee, then zig-zag when you’re on foot, and focus on breaking line of sight.
People will only bother chasing you down under specific circumstances. It’s unlikely they
will keep in pursuit. Even if you are in a vehicle there’s no point in hopping out to fight
if you’ve already been knocked down to low health, just get out of there and take some time to pull yourself together!
- Don’t worry if your loot is complete garbage, just adapt to what you have. If you have a
shotgun, then camp urban areas, if you have a crossbow, then get somewhere high. All it
takes is a single kill and you could get a significant amount of loot from someone else,
there’s no need to think it’s game over, I for one have won a solo match with just an S12K.
ALERT WHILE PLAYING – PUBG
- It’s always a good idea to close doors behind you so that it’s not obvious you’re in a building, which could help you ambush opponents when they enter.
- When you drop onto the island, you want to try to head somewhere that has a few buildings you can search for supplies, but not somewhere you think tons of other players will head right away — unless your goal is to get into combat as quickly as possible.
- At least at launch, PUBG Mobile games are populated with bots to help ensure each match has 100 contestants, so just lying low for the first few minutes will help you outlive some of the competition, which is helpful when you’re first starting out.
- Finding and driving a vehicle is a good way to get out of the way of the Red Zone quickly if necessary and also keeps you a quick moving target.
- When the “Restricting the Play Area” message pops up, the safe area gradually shrinks from the outside edges in, so you have some time to get to safety if you’re close — and you can actually see the unsafe blue area closing in.
- Headshots do more damage than hitting enemies anywhere else. If you have a weapon with a scope, that can help you score headshots.
BASIC KNOWLEDGE FOR PUBG BEGINNERS
- Many newbies don’t use grenades or flashes or smokes. They can be really useful in mid or end game. Is an enemy hiding inside the building? Throw a grenade and make him come out or just kill him easily by cooking the grenade. Want to rush a person hiding in a house or a tree? Use flash or smokes to easily sneak towards him.
- An easy trick to get some easy kills in the starting of the match is to rush the players who don’t have a weapon yet. So, suppose you and your enemy dropped at the same place or pretty close to each other and you have found a weapon. At this moment instead of searching for an armor or any other weapon you can surprise your enemy by rushing towards him. If he haven’t found a weapon yet then it is going to be an easy kill. Even if he has a weapon he will not be expecting you as he will be busy finding other weapons and stuff.
- Dropping in overcrowded area like School, Military base etc. improves your close combat abilities. Don’t worry if you get killed after 10 seconds of dropping. Go back, find another match and drop again at the same place. Repeat it until you feel comfortable in dropping in that area. Apart from improving your close combat abilities it will also get you some good weapons as overcrowded areas usually have the best weapons. That’s a good way to improve your shooting abilities. If you just want to win the game and play on the safer side then you can opt for dropping at not so crowded areas like Quarry, Ruins, Stalber etc.
- When I started playing this game I usually never went for the air-drop instead I used it as a bait. All you have to do is hide near the drop and kill others as they come for the drop. This will get you some easy kills. After killing others you can go for the air-drop yourself.
PUBG TRICKS FOR EXPERTS PLAYERS
- Don’t be in a haste of killing enemies. Don’t forget that it is a survival game!!! No one gives a Fuck about how many you killed but how much you survived. Know the balance between many and much.
- Pick your weapons wisely. Try different weapons and expertise in that. Most importantly learn to use snipers. Because that is the real and the best method of winning. All those PUBG maniacs are a whole lot of sniping gawd!!! Know the bullet drops and range. Gather the best additional items for your gun which include scopes, foregrips, suppressors, compressors, extra may etc.
- Know the game: Knowing the game is the first step towards success. Involve yourself in the game and try reading articles around the web. Do watch YouTube videos. You could achieve much from the experience.
- Jump in squad. Follow your teammates and trust them. It’s a group game dude!!! Don’t become a Lone Wolf because if you’re a beginner then those lions are out there hunting you noobs !!!
- Try for headshots. People die faster in headshots.
- Don’t go for crates directly. Undoubtedly crates contain precious items like be AWM, M24, Ghillie suits, M249, Mk-14, Groza, Aug A3 but these are traps!!!! Unless you are pretty sure that no-one is nearby collect the crate of else stay away from it.
- Keep pressing your fire button for Auto fire. Note that M16A4 has the burst mode only.
- Referring to point 8, use crates as your target. If crates fall near your area, get yourself into some high place from where you could snipe easily. Enemies would come for the crate and it’s your moment to actually kill those noobs and acquire the crate.
- Bunny jumping helps you. If any enemy makes you the target, do not be confused!!! Never stop it lie down in such conditions because it makes you more easier to be aimed at. How around places and change your direction. Ultimately when you’re free from the regular attacks, heal yourself and aim at the bastard.
- Wisely use frag grenade, smoke grenades and stun grenade . Late in the game try not to run straight ie standing. Either you crouch or lie down.
- Keep using peek options while sniping. Try to camouflage yourself into the surroundings and if you have a good scope along with a suppressor, you gonna rule it.
- Note 8xCQBSS can be adjusted to 4x. This is One of the Best PUBG Secrets
- Before you revive your teammate, do check the whole area. When it’s safe then only start reviving else you could lose your life along with your teammates’ life. Ultimately losing your team ranking.
- The most important. Concentrate and keep a steady eye on the blue zone timings. After you are dead and your teammate happens to be alive, try to help him by spectating the game. Best PUBG Tricks & Tips.